INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect different types of personal data about you. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Contact Data, such as your name, or home address, location, email addresses, and mobile numbers.
• Identity and Profile Data, such as your name, username or similar identifiers, photographs, and gender.
• Marketing and Communications Data, such as your address, email address, information posted in service requests, offers, wants, feedback, comments.
• Technical Data, which includes your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, details of operating system, access time, page views, device ID, device type, frequency of visiting our website and use of the mobile application, website and mobile application activity, clicks, date and time stamps, location data, and other technology on the devices that you use to access the application.
• Transaction Data, such as details of the Professional Services you have availed, a limited portion of your credit or debit card details for tracking transactions that are provided to us by payment processors, and UPI IDs for processing payments.
• Usage Data, which includes information about how you use the Services and Professional Services, your activity on the app, your booking history
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information in various purposes such as:
i. to verify your identity while you register as a user to avail services.
ii. to enable the provision of Professional Services to you
iii. to improve the functionality of our Services based on the information and feedback we receive from you
iv. to track transactions and process payments
v. to send notifications to manage our relationship with you including notifying you of changes to the Services, send you information and updates relating to the Services you have availed
vi. to market and advertise the Services to you
vii. to comply with legal obligations
viii. to improve our business and service model
ix. Provide, operate, and maintain our website and mobile application
x. Improve, personalize, and expand our website and app
You agree and acknowledge that by using our Services and creating an account with us on the Platform, you authorise us, our service professionals, associate partners to contact you via email, phone, or otherwise. You agree and acknowledge that we may share data without your consent, when it is required by law or by any court or government agency or authority to disclose such information. Such disclosures are made in good faith and belief that it is reasonably necessary to do so for enforcing this Policy or the Terms, or in order to comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
ADVERTISING PARTNERS PRIVACY POLICIES
THIRD-PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
(a) Access and Updating your Personal Data You hereby declare that all personal data that you provide us with is accurate, up-to-date, and true. You can request Fixpals for a copy of your personal data by sending an email to email@example.com .Fixpals may take up to 10 (ten) working days respond to such request.
(b) Opting-out of Marketing and Promotional Communications We may send you marketing and promotional content through email. You can always opt-out from such communications by writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You understand and acknowledge that it may take us up to 10 (Ten) working days to give effect to your opt-out request. Please note that we may still send you emails about your user account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
DELETION OF ACCOUNT AND PERSONAL DATA
Notwithstanding anything contained in the Terms, you may delete your account as well as your personal data stored with Fixpals by sending an email to email@example.com Fixpals may take up to 10 (ten) working days to process your request. Once your account is deleted, you will lose access to all Services.
i. We may occasionally update this Policy and if we make changes to this Policy, we will upload the new/revised policy on the website as well as application or share it with you through other means, such as email. To the extent permitted under applicable law, by using our Platform after such notice, you consent to updates made to this Policy.
ii. We encourage you to periodically review the Policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have any questions about this Policy, how we process or handle your personal data, or otherwise, you may reach out to us, with your queries, grievances, feedback, and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org .